Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our Name Choices For Our "Angel" Babies?

I am going to re-word this because I don't think everyone understood my last post. I named my set of twins which are "angel" babies meaning I miscarried them when I was 14 weeks pregnant and they are in heaven. I picked gender neutral names since we did not 100% know thier sex but we believe they were girls so we picked gender neutral names that are a little more feminine. We chose their middle names because they are in heaven. Their names are Jordyn Skye and Shiloh Angel. I picked Shiloh because it means "His Gift" meaning God's Gift I do not care that some stupid movie had a dog named Shiloh in it. I picked the name because its cute and I love the meaning. I chose the "y" in Jordyn over the "a" because I think it looks more feminine and I believe my twins were girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment