Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why is Kevin Harvick such a crybaby?

For the whole 2010 season he has been whining and complaining about Jimmie Johnson because he is so much better than him and now he is getting his whole team into it. I read an article on the NASCAR web site saying how RCR is going to do whatever it takes to stop Jimmie Johnson. And a course it was all Harvicks idea because he wants to be better than him. If he was a 5 time champ do you really think he would let someone else win it or keep trying to win more? Specially when your so close to beating Richard Petty's record. Harvick only has 14 wins and Jimmie has 53 I think. Harvick has also been racing longer than Jimmie. Jimmie Johnson is spinning circles around Kevin Harvick. He is just one big cry baby. I know I am going to get a lot of negative answers but I just cant stand this guy. And yeah I'm a big fan if Hendricks Racing team.

No comments:

Post a Comment